« View county listFlood Warning
849 AM CST SUN JAN 22 2017
...Flood Warning extended until late Tuesday night...The Flood Warning continues
The San Bernard River Near Boling
* UNTIL LATE TUESDAY NIGHT...or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0831 AM Sunday the stage was 26.3 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet. Moderate flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by Tuesday
* At 27.0 feet...There is widespread moderate lowland flooding upstream from the
gage with significant backwater flooding up West Bernard Creek and Peach Creek
in Wharton County and low lying areas in the El Lobo subdivision are
threatened. Backwater flooding up Snake Creek in Fort Bend County threatens
low areas in the Tierra Grande subdivision.
LAT...LON 2940 9592 2930 9584 2913 9566 2913 9577 2930 9595 2940 9605
Flood Observed Forecast 6 AM
Location Stage Stage Day Time Mon Tue Wed Thu
San Bernard River
Boling 18 26.3 Sun 09 AM 24.0 19.7 15.6 13.6