« View county listFlood Warning
813 PM CST Thu Feb 22 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Trinity River Near Rosser.
* At 730 PM Thursday the stage was 31.69 feet.
* Flood stage is 31 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to a crest near 34 feet
beginning Friday evening. The river should fall below flood stage
late this weekend.
LAT...LON 3249 9645 3236 9639 3236 9652 3247 9657
Including the cities of Sherman, Denison, Bonham, Paris,
Carrollton, Denton, Lewisville, Flower Mound, Plano, McKinney,
Allen, Frisco, Greenville, Commerce, Cooper, Sulphur Springs,
Fort Worth, Arlington, Dallas, Rockwall, Heath, Terrell, Kaufman,
Forney, Canton, Grand Saline, Wills Point, Van, Edgewood, Emory,
East Tawakoni, Point, Cleburne, Burleson, Waxahachie, Ennis,
318 PM CST Thu Feb 22 2018
...FLOOD WATCH IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT CST TONIGHT THROUGH
The National Weather Service in Fort Worth has issued a
* Flood Watch for portions of north central Texas and northeast
Texas, including the following areas, in north central Texas,
Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Fannin, Grayson, Hunt, Johnson,
Kaufman, Rockwall, and Tarrant. In northeast Texas, Delta,
Hopkins, Lamar, Rains, and Van Zandt.
* From midnight CST tonight through Saturday morning
* Rainfall amounts of 1 to 2 inches can be expected through Friday
with an additional 1 to 2 inches on Saturday. Total rainfall
amounts of 2 to 4 inches can be expected with isolated heavier
* Soils are saturated across North Texas and any additional
rainfall will result in rapid runoff which is likely to lead to
A Flood Watch means that conditions are favorable for heavy rain
which may lead to flooding of low lying areas. You should monitor
the latest forecasts from the National Weather Service and be
prepared to take action should Flood Warnings be issued for your