« View county listFlood Warning
855 AM CDT Sun Mar 18 2018
...The flood warning extended until Tuesday evening...The flood
warning continues for
the Sabine River Near Beckville.
* until Tuesday evening...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 AM Sunday The stage was 27.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...at 28.0 feet...Expect considerable lowland flooding on the
reach of the Sabine River from the Tatum through Beckville and
DeBerry areas with flooded boat ramps, gas and petroleum wells, and
even some low area cabins.
LAT...LON 3241 9458 3238 9434 3219 9419 3219 9428 3230 9458
$$Lake Wind Advisory
Including the cities of De Queen, Nashville, Mineral Springs,
Dierks, Ashdown, Hope, Prescott, Texarkana, Stamps, Lewisville,
Bradley, Magnolia, El Dorado, Shreveport, Bossier City, Minden,
Springhill, Homer, Haynesville, Ruston, Farmerville, Bernice,
Mansfield, Stonewall, Logansport, Coushatta, Martin, Arcadia,
Ringgold, Gibsland, Jonesboro, Monroe, Many, Zwolle,
Pleasant Hill, Natchitoches, Winnfield, Colfax, Montgomery,
Dry Prong, Clarks, Grayson, Columbia, Jena, Midway, Olla, Idabel,
Broken Bow, Clarksville, Bogata, Mount Vernon, Mount Pleasant,
Pittsburg, Daingerfield, Lone Star, Naples, Omaha, Atlanta,
Linden, Hughes Springs, Queen City, Mineola, Winnsboro, Quitman,
Hawkins, Gilmer, Big Sandy, Jefferson, Tyler, Longview, Marshall,
Jacksonville, Rusk, Henderson, Carthage, Nacogdoches, Center,
Lufkin, San Augustine, Hemphill, and Pineland
430 AM CDT Mon Mar 19 2018
...LAKE WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 7 PM
CDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a Lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 10 AM this morning to 7 PM CDT
* EVENT...The pressure gradient will tighten later this morning
through the afternoon south of a strong surface low pressure
system that will shift east across Northern Oklahoma into
Northern Arkansas. This will result in strong west winds of 15
to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph across Southeast Oklahoma,
Southwest Arkansas, East Texas, and North Louisiana.
* TIMING...From 10 am to 7 pm CDT today.
* IMPACT...Rough chop on area lakes will create hazardous
A Lake Wind Advisory indicates that winds will cause rough chop
on area lakes. Small boats will be especially prone to capsizing.