« View county listFlood Warning
850 PM CDT MON JUN 27 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
The Trinity River Near Riverside
* until further notice...or until the warning is canceled.
* At 0830 PM Monday the stage was 135.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 133.5 feet.
* Forecast...The river will hold at these levels through at least Thursday.
* At 136.0 feet...Moderate lowland flooding begins in the vicinity of the gage.
The lowest homes in the Green Rich Shores Subdivision are flooded and Thomas
Lake Road is inundated and impassable. Low roads in the Deep River Plantation
Subdivision are inundated. The lowest roads into properties off FM 980
northwest of Riverside are inundated and the lowest buildings are threatened.
LAT...LON 3097 9584 3096 9562 3093 9528 3082 9528 3087 9562 3088 9584
Flood Observed Forecast 6 PM
Location Stage Stage Day Time Tue Wed Thu Fri
Riverside 134 135.6 Mon 08 PM 135.5 135.4 135.3 135.2