« View county listFlood Warning
1115 AM CDT Sun Apr 22 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Sabine River Near Deweyville.
* until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 10:45 AM Sunday the stage was 24.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will slowly rise to near 24.7 feet by
* Impact...At stages near 25.0 feet...Lowest roads beside the river
flood around Deweyville and subject to being closed. In addition,
low-lying roads in Southwest Beauregard Parish are flooded
including Robert Clark Road. Flooding occurs on the south side of
Niblett Bluff Park with access roads to camp houses cut off around
the park. Access roads to the river in Northeastern Orange County
* Impact...At stages near 24.0 feet...Minor lowland flooding will
* Impact...At stages near 23.0 feet...The river is at bankfull
LAT...LON 3057 9363 3011 9364 3011 9378 3031 9381