« View county listFlood Warning
908 AM CDT THU MAY 21 2015
...The flood warning extended until late Monday night...The flood
warning continues for
the Attoyac Bayou Near Chireno, Texas.
* until late Monday night...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 830 AM Thursday the stage was 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14 feet.
* Forecast...The bayou will continue to fall to below flood stage by
late Monday morning.
* Impact...at 14.0 feet...Expect lowland flooding for the next several
days of the heavily wooded floodplain. Ranchers that have cattle
and equipment near the river should move them to higher ground.
LAT...LON 3142 9432 3191 9451 3192 9447 3157 9429 3150 9430
622 AM CDT FRI MAY 22 2015
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a
* FLOOD WARNING FOR
the Ayish Bayou Near San Augustine, Texas.
* until Saturday morning...or until the warning is cancelled.
* AT 600 AM Friday the stage was 12.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 12 feet.
* Forecast...The bayou already crested at 13.0 feet earlier
during the wee hours of this Friday morning. Will recede
below flood stage by late this Friday morning.
LAT...LON 3156 9415 3155 9409 3139 9414 3130 9412 3130 9416