« View county listFlood Warning
916 PM CDT TUE APR 21 2015
...Flood Warning extended until late Friday night...The Flood Warning
continues for the Guadalupe River Near Bloomington.
* Until Friday night...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 25.2 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* At 26.0 feet Irrigation and oil well pumps, tank batteries, and
equipment in the lower flood plain below Victoria flood. Livestock
are cut off, may have to be fed by boat, and could drown. Homes
downstream above Highway 35 on the left bank are cut off.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Bloomington 20 25.2 Tue 09 PM 25.2 24.0 20.3 15.5 14.0
LAT...LON 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685