« View county listFlood Warning
722 PM CST WED FEB 22 2017
The Flood Warning continues for the Guadalupe River Near Bloomington.
* until Sunday afternoon...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 19.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Forecast: Rise above flood stage by tomorrow morning and continue
to rise to near 22.0 feet by Friday early afternoon. The river will
fall below flood stage by early Sunday morning.
* At 24.0 feet Moderate lowland flooding occurs, with the river
reaching well into the flood plain. Any oil tank batteries, pump
jacks, and secondary roads near the river may be flooded.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Bloomington 20 19.5 Wed 07 PM 19.9 21.9 21.5 19.7 18.6
LAT...LON 2869 9704 2869 9698 2867 9695 2857 9688
2845 9680 2843 9685