« View county listFlood Warning
1032 AM CDT WED MAY 27 2015
...Forecast flooding increased from Minor to Moderate severity...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Navasota River Near Normangee
* until further notice...Or until the warning is canceled.
* At 10 AM Wednesday the stage was 15.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to continue rising to near 19 feet by Friday
* At 18.0 feet...Moderate lowland flooding begins as three channels merge into
one below State Highway 21. There is widespread inundation of the flood plain
in the vicinity of the gage with the river more than 1.5 miles wide. Long
Trussel Road in northeast Brazos County below State Highway 21 becomes
LAT...LON 3111 9622 3097 9619 3087 9614 3087 9624 3097 9629 3111 9633