« View county listFlood Warning
928 PM CDT WED MAY 27 2015
The Flood Warning continues for the Nueces River Near Bluntzer.
* until further notice...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 23.5 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Forecast: The river will remain near steady at 23.4 to 23.6
feet through early next week.
* At 24.0 feet, major lowland flooding occurs from near Blutzer to
Calallen. Widespread residential flooding occurs for days or weeks.
This includes homes in the following subdivisions, Sandy Hallow, Los
Dos Palomas, Los Escondido, and along Oak Lane in Rio Encinos. Many
secondary roads, primary roads, and low bridges are flooded. The flow
is out of the channel and into prevailing left flood plain.
Below are the latest river stages and stage forecasts:
FLD LATEST FORECAST 6 AM LST
LOCATION STG STG DAY TIME Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon
Bluntzer 18 23.5 Wed 8 PM 23.6 23.6 23.6 23.6 23.6
LAT...LON 2799 9787 2802 9775 2797 9775 2794 9768
2787 9776 2792 9783