« View county listFire Weather Warning
433 AM CDT Mon Mar 19 2018
...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO
7 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
* Wind...From the northwest, at 20 to 25 mph, gusts to 35 mph.
* Humidity...10 to 15 percent.
* Impacts...Any fires that develop will spread rapidly. Outdoor
burning is strongly discouraged.
* Timing...Mid morning through early evening..
A Red Flag Warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now....or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds...low relative humidity...and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Including the cities of ROTAN, ROBY, SWEETWATER, BALLINGER,
WINTERS, HASKELL, THROCKMORTON, WOODSON, STAMFORD, ANSON, HAMLIN,
ALBANY, ABILENE, CLYDE, BAIRD, CROSS PLAINS, COLEMAN,
420 AM CDT Mon Mar 19 2018
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING TO 3 PM CDT
The National Weather Service in San Angelo has issued a Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 10 AM this morning to 3 PM CDT
* TIMING...Mid morning through mid afternoon.
* WINDS...From the northwest, at 20 to 30 mph, gusts to 35 mph.
* IMPACTS...Potential hazardous driving conditions. Unsecured
light-weight objects may become airborne.
A Wind Advisory means you should expect winds of 35 mph. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.