« View county listFire Weather Warning
701 AM CDT Fri Mar 24 2017
...RED FLAG WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THIS MORNING TO
7 PM CDT THIS EVENING FOR DRY AND WINDY CONDITIONS...AND HIGH
* Wind...Sustained west to southwest winds at 20 to 30 mph with
gusts to 40 mph
* Humidity...15 to 20 percent
* Impacts...Any fires that develop will spread rapidly. Outdoor
burning is highly discouraged.
A Red Flag Warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now....or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds...low relative humidity...and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Including the cities of ROTAN, ROBY, SWEETWATER, HASKELL,
THROCKMORTON, WOODSON, STAMFORD, ANSON, HAMLIN, ALBANY, ABILENE,
CLYDE, BAIRD, and CROSS PLAINS
659 AM CDT Fri Mar 24 2017
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM THIS MORNING TO
7 PM CDT THIS EVENING...
* TIMING...Through 4 AM this morning.
* WINDS...South at 25 to 35 mph with gusts to around 40 mph.
* IMPACTS...Hazardous driving and boating conditions.
A Wind Advisory indicates you should expect winds of 35 mph.
Winds speeds in this range will make driving difficult...
especially for high profile vehicles. Also, expect hazardous
boating conditions. Use extra caution.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.