« View county listFlood Advisory
142 PM CDT Wed Apr 26 2017
The Flood Advisory is extended for
The Stones River Near Donelson
* Until Thursday evening.
* At 01PM Wednesday the stage was 21.4 feet and steady.
* Flood stage is 35.0 feet.
* The river will fall to near 20.0 feet tomorrow.
* At 23.0 feet...Sections of the Stones River Greenway are impassable between
Percy Priest Dam and Lebanon Road...and low lying areas along the river are
inundated near the park on Jackson Downs Blvd.
* At 20.0 feet...Portions of the Stones River Greenway between Percy Priest
Dam and Lebanon Road are inundated.