« View county listFlood Warning
1050 AM CDT FRI MAR 27 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Osceola
* until Tuesday March 31.
* At 10 AM Friday the stage was 31.5 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring AND Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* At 32.0 feet...In Tennessee, Kirkpatrick and Snyder Bluff Roads are
flooding. Backwater has reached the west leg of Crutcher Lake Road
south of Keyes Point. Outbounds Road is covering up. South end of
Jim Fullen Road is flooded. River water is covering parts of
Ballard Slough Road and Ruleman Road. Fields and pastures west of
Herring Hill road are beiing inundated. West end of Corona Road
begins to flood. In Arkansas, Sans Souci Road elevator floods.
LAT...LON 3582 8996 3582 8956 3560 8979 3539 8995
INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...BLYTHEVILLE...OSCEOLA...KENNETT...
220 PM CDT FRI MAR 27 2015
...FREEZE WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 10 AM CDT SATURDAY...
THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN MEMPHIS HAS ISSUED A FREEZE
WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 10 AM CDT SATURDAY. THE
FREEZE WATCH IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.
* TEMPERATURE...24 DEGREES TO 32 DEGREES.
* TIMING...LATE TONIGHT THROUGH EARLY SATURDAY MORNING.
* IMPACTS...SENSITIVE VEGETATION MAY BE DAMAGED OR KILLED.
A FREEZE WARNING MEANS SUB-FREEZING TEMPERATURES ARE IMMINENT OR
HIGHLY LIKELY. THESE CONDITIONS WILL KILL CROPS AND OTHER