« View county listFlood Warning
844 PM CDT FRI JUL 3 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Osceola
* until further notice.
* At 8 PM Friday the stage was 29.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* The river rose above flood stage Saturday June 27 and will continue
rising to near 32.0 feet by Thursday July 9. Additional rises may
be possible thereafter.
* At 32.0 feet...In Tennessee, Kirkpatrick and Snyder Bluff Roads are
flooding. Backwater has reached the west leg of Crutcher Lake Road
south of Keyes Point. Outbounds Road is covering up. South end of
Jim Fullen Road is flooded. River water is covering parts of
Ballard Slough Road and Ruleman Road. Fields and pastures west of
Herring Hill road are beiing inundated. West end of Corona Road
begins to flood. In Arkansas, Sans Souci Road elevator floods.
LAT...LON 3582 8996 3582 8956 3560 8979 3539 8995