« View county listFlood Advisory
1019 AM CST SUN FEB 7 2016
The Flood Advisory is extended for
the Mississippi River at Osceola
* until Saturday February 13.
* At 10 AM Sunday the stage was 20.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 25.7 feet Friday February
* At 26.0 feet...In Tennessee, Crutcher Lake Road is flooding near
Cold Creek. Cold creek is going over its south bank onto resort
lots just east of Crutcher Lake Road. Water from the Lower Forked
Deer River is backing into Open Lake. Cold Creek is now flowing
south out of Open Lake. Jones slough is about to back north over
Grammer Road. Adams Slough has flooded Sam Taylor Road. Many
sloughs are beginning to flood fields. Brandywine Camp begins to go
LAT...LON 3582 8996 3582 8956 3560 8979 3539 8995