« View county listFlood Advisory
Davidson TN-Dickson TN-Maury TN-Sumner TN-Williamson TN-Wilson TN-
Cheatham TN-Hickman TN-
841 PM CDT SUN APR 23 2017
The National Weather Service in Nashville has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
Davidson County in Middle Tennessee...
Eastern Dickson County in Middle Tennessee...
Northern Maury County in Middle Tennessee...
Southern Sumner County in Middle Tennessee...
Williamson County in Middle Tennessee...
Northwestern Wilson County in Middle Tennessee...
Cheatham County in Middle Tennessee...
Eastern Hickman County in Middle Tennessee...
* Until 245 AM CDT Monday
* At 840 PM CDT, Doppler radar indicated rain that will cause minor
flooding in the advisory area. Up to two inches of rain have
already fallen in some areas today, on top of the already
saturated ground from rain that fell previously. An additional
inch of rain could fall late this evening.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Franklin, Columbia, Gallatin, Lebanon, Dickson, Ashland City,
Centerville, Nashville, Madison, Hendersonville, Brentwood, Spring
Hill, Mount Juliet, Goodlettsville, Millersville, Nolensville,
Forest Hills, Oak Hill, White Bluff and Belle Meade.
Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Be especially cautious at night when it is harder to recognize the
dangers of flooding.
Excessive runoff from heavy rainfall will cause flooding of small
creeks and streams, urban areas, highways, streets and underpasses as
well as other drainage areas and low lying spots.
LAT...LON 3641 8632 3633 8626 3630 8627 3630 8625
3623 8620 3609 8655 3595 8665 3570 8677
3568 8744 3632 8737 3631 8730 3634 8728
3637 8685 3635 8682 3638 8679
852 PM CDT Sun Apr 23 2017
The Flood Advisory is extended for
The Harpeth River At Bellevue
* Until Monday evening.
* At 8 PM Sunday the stage was 15.4 feet.
* The river will be steady tonight then slowly fall Monday.
* The river will then fall to near 8.1 feet by Tuesday morning.
* The river will continue to fall to near 8.7 feet by Tuesday morning.
* At 16.0 feet...Portions of the Harpeth River Greenway may be covered with
water and impassable, and the access road and the parking lot to the Harpeth
River State Park are completely inundated.
* At 14.0 feet...Portions of the Harpeth River Greenway begin to be inundated,
and water begins to inundate the parking lot of the Harpeth River State Park
at Highway 100.
1102 PM CDT Sun Apr 23 2017
The National Weather Service in Nashville, Tn has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
The Stones River Near Donelson
* At 10PM Sunday the stage was 20.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 35.0 feet.
* Water levels are likely to remain high through Monday.
* At 20.0 feet, portions of the greenway between Percy Priest Dam and Lebanon
Road are inundated.
* At 23.0 feet, parts of the greenway are impassable and some low lying areas are
inundated near the park on Jackson Downs Blvd.