« View county listFlood Advisory
1229 PM CST MON FEB 8 2016
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Mississippi River at Osceola
* until Saturday February 13.
* At 12 PM Monday the stage was 22.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 24.9 feet Thursday February
* At 25.0 feet...In Tennessee, Cold creek has backed to near Sunk
Lake Road. Fields and food plots south of Fulton are flooding.
Fields west of John Tully State Wildlife Management Area are
beginning to flood. In Arkansas, Mississippi County Roads inside
the levee east of Luxora and south of Rosa are being flooded by
LAT...LON 3582 8996 3582 8956 3560 8979 3539 8995