« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Hanson-McCook-Minnehaha-Hutchinson-Turner-Lincoln SD-Bon Homme-
1006 PM CDT Sun Apr 30 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CDT
* TIMING...A mix of rain and snow late this evening will change to
all snow overnight. Snow will then diminish by mid morning
* PRECIPITATION RATES...The heaviest snowfall rates will occur
between 1 AM and 7 AM Monday.
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...Total snow accumulations of 2 to 3 inches
are expected. Depending on temperatures and rate of snowfall,
localized amounts may be higher, especially where terrain is
higher, such as the Turkey Ridge area and parts of Bon Homme
County South Dakota.
* WINDS / VISIBILITIES...North to northeast winds of 20 to 30 mph
will reduce visibility to less than a mile and a half during
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions...including during
the morning commute on Monday.
A winter weather advisory for wet snow means periods of wet snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while
driving. The latest road conditions for the state you are calling
from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.