« View county listFlood Advisory
617 AM EDT Wed Apr 25 2018
The Flood Advisory continues for
The Congaree River At Columbia.
* until Thursday morning.
* At 6 AM Wednesday the stage was 12.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to crest at 12.9 feet tomorrow
* Advisory stage is 10.0 feet.
* At 8.5 feet, water reaches the lowest sections of the
Cayce-West Columbia Riverwalk. At 12 feet, several sections
of the Riverwalk become cut off. At 13 feet, flooding occurs
in flood prone areas near and downstream from Columbia.
Flooding also occurs over much of the Cayce and West Columbia
LAT...LON 3404 8106 3396 8100 3394 8106 3401 8111
614 AM EDT Wed Apr 25 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Congaree River At Carolina Eastman.
* until Sunday afternoon...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6 AM Wednesday the stage was 117.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 115.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 119.8 feet by
after midnight Friday. The river will fall below flood stage by
* At 119.0 feet...Extensive flooding occurs in the Congaree National
Park. Some area farmland is flooded. Minor flooding occurs at the
Carolina Eastman Facility.
LAT...LON 3396 8100 3387 8092 3379 8097 3394 8106