« View county listFlood Warning
839 PM EDT Thu May 24 2018
The National Weather Service in Charleston has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Santee River near Jamestown.
* until further notice.
* At 7 PM Thursday the stage was 9.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast, rise above flood stage tonight and continue to rise to
near 10.7 feet by early Saturday afternoon.
* At 10.0 feet, water covers numerous logging roads and inundates
timber land adjacent to the river. Most access points to Wee Tee
State Forest are cut off.
LAT...LON 3347 8002 3354 7998 3325 7937 3321 7938
3320 7951 3329 7976