« View county listFlood Warning
957 PM EDT Thu May 25 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Great Pee Dee At Pee Dee.
* from Friday morning until further notice.
* At 9:00 PM Thursday the stage was 17.55 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tomorrow
morning and continue to rise to near 22.1 feet
by Monday evening.
* Impact...At 23.0 feet...Flooding will affect swamp and
timberlands while also disrupting logging operations.
Operations will likely cease and equipment not previously
moved will remain trapped. Some farmland will have minor
flooding especially around Britton Neck.
LAT...LON 3424 7962 3424 7950 3400 7945 3385 7932
3385 7944 3398 7957