« View county listFlood Warning
845 PM EDT Thu Apr 26 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Great Pee Dee At Pee Dee.
* until further notice.
* At 8:00 PM Thursday the stage was 19.00 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 22.8 feet by early Tuesday
morning then begin falling.
* Impact...At 23.0 feet...Flooding will affect swamp and timberlands while also
disrupting logging operations. Operations will likely cease and equipment not
previously moved will remain trapped. Some farmland will have minor flooding
especially around Britton Neck.
LAT...LON 3424 7962 3424 7950 3400 7945 3385 7932
3385 7944 3398 7957