« View county listFlood Warning
858 AM EST TUE JAN 24 2017
The National Weather Service in Wilmington NC has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Great Pee Dee At Pee Dee.
* FROM WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
* At 8:00 AM Tuesday the stage was 10.34 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by early tomorrow afternoon and continue to
rise to near 22.5 feet by Saturday morning.
* Impact...At 23.0 feet...Flooding will affect swamp and timberlands while also
disrupting logging operations. Operations will likely cease and equipment not
previously moved will remain trapped. Some farmland will have minor flooding
especially around Britton Neck.
LAT...LON 3424 7962 3424 7950 3400 7945 3385 7932
3385 7944 3398 7957