« View county listFlood Warning
327 AM EDT Thu Apr 27 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
The Congaree River At Carolina Eastman.
* until Saturday morning...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 2 AM Thursday the stage was 118.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 115.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 119.1 feet by
this morning. The river will fall below flood stage by tomorrow
* At 119.0 feet...Extensive flooding occurs in the Congaree National
Park. Some area farmland is flooded. Minor flooding occurs at the
Carolina Eastman Facility.
LAT...LON 3396 8100 3387 8092 3379 8097 3394 8106
1019 PM EDT Wed Apr 26 2017
The Flood Advisory continues for
The Congaree River At Columbia.
* Through Thursday.
* At 9 PM Wednesday the stage was 11.9 feet.
* Advisory stage is 10 feet.
* Flood stage is 19 feet.
* Forecast...The stage at Columbia will crest around 12.5 feet
* At 14 feet...Roads in low lying areas and swampland downstream
from Columbia become flooded. Most of the Cayce and West Columbia
river walk is flooded.
LAT...LON 3404 8106 3396 8100 3394 8106 3401 8111