« View county listFlood Warning
1006 PM EDT Fri May 26 2017
The Flood Warning continues for
* until Monday morning...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8 PM Friday the stage was 100.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 100 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The lake level will be near crest through Saturday
and will likely lower to below full pool Sunday or Monday.
* At 100.4 feet...The water begins to overflow one or more marinas
along the northwest shores. The piers on the Wildlife Road bridge
over Singleton Creek become submerged.
LAT...LON 3450 8085 3432 8063 3428 8075 3447 8098