« View county listFlood Warning
942 PM EDT Thu Apr 26 2018
The Flood Warning extended for
The Wateree River At Lake Wateree.
* until Saturday afternoon...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8 PM Thursday the stage was 99.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 100.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to near the 100.0 flood
stage early Friday afternoon.
* At 100.4 feet...The water begins to overflow one or more marinas
along the northwest shores. The piers on the Wildlife Road bridge
over Singleton Creek become submerged.
LAT...LON 3450 8085 3432 8063 3428 8075 3447 8098