« View county listFlood Warning
959 AM EDT SAT APR 25 2015
...Flood Warning now in effect until late Wednesday night...
The Flood Warning continues for
The Great Pee Dee At Pee Dee.
* until late Wednesday night.
* At 9:00 AM Saturday the stage was 21.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 21.9 feet by early tomorrow
afternoon. The river will fall below flood stage early Wednesday afternoon.
* Impact...At 23.0 feet...Flooding will affect swamp and timberlands while also
disrupting logging operations. Operations will likely cease and equipment not
previously moved will remain trapped. Some farmland will have minor flooding
especially around Britton Neck.
LAT...LON 3424 7962 3424 7950 3400 7945 3385 7932
3385 7944 3398 7957