« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Potter-Northern Clinton-Southern Centre-Huntingdon-Mifflin-
Juniata-Tioga-Northern Lycoming-Sullivan-Southern Clinton-
Including the cities of Coudersport, Renovo, State College,
Huntingdon, Mount Union, Lewistown, Mifflintown, Mansfield,
Wellsboro, Trout Run, Laporte, Lock Haven, Williamsport,
Lewisburg, Selinsgrove, Danville, Sunbury, Shamokin, Bloomsburg,
Berwick, Newport, Harrisburg, Hershey, Pottsville, and Lebanon
811 PM EDT Thu Mar 23 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 11 AM
* TIMING...From late tonight through mid to late Friday morning.
* HAZARDS...Patchy freezing rain with some sleet also possible.
* ACCUMULATIONS...A trace to one tenth of an inch of ice and
* TEMPERATURES...In the upper 20s to near 30 degrees overnight.
* IMPACTS...A thin layer of freezing rain and sleet may result in
icy spots on untreated roads, parking lots and walkways.
The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation reminds motorists
to adjust speeds based on driving conditions and to take it slow
in ice and snow.