« View county listWind Advisory
Foothills of the Northern Blue Mountains of Oregon-
Foothills of the Southern Blue Mountains of Oregon-
North Central Oregon-Central Oregon-Simcoe Highlands-
including the cities of Pendleton, Pilot Rock, Heppner, Condon,
Fossil, Dufur, Maupin, Bend, Madras, Prineville, Redmond,
Goldendale, and Bickleton
227 PM PDT Fri Oct 20 2017
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 5 PM SATURDAY TO 8 AM PDT
The National Weather Service in Pendleton has issued a Wind
Advisory...which is in effect from 5 PM Saturday to 8 AM PDT
* WINDS...Southwest 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* TIMING...Winds will increase during the day on Saturday. On
Saturday night...it will become very windy throughout the
advisory area. Winds will decrease after sunrise on Sunday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects. Tree
limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
Recent rainfall has moistened the ground...and gusty winds may
cause trees with shallow roots to topple over.
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Southern Blue Mountains of Oregon-Ochoco-John Day Highlands-
including the following locations Brothers and Seneca
1054 PM PDT Fri Oct 20 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 5 AM TO 5 PM
* WHAT...Snow expected. Plan on slippery road conditions. Total
snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches above 4000 feet.
* WHERE...Southern Blue Mountains of Oregon and Ochoco-John Day
* WHEN...5 AM to 5 PM Saturday. Snow levels will begin around
4000 feet and rise through the day.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Be prepared for reduced visibilities at
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow covered
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.