« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
South Central Oregon Cascades-
Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades-
Including the city of Crater Lake
257 AM PDT Fri Mar 24 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 PM PDT THIS
* Snow accumulations...Additional 6 to 10 inches.
* Elevation...Above 5000 feet.
* Timing...Heaviest accumulations will occur until 11 am before
tapering off to snow showers.
* Locations include...Crater Lake...Diamond Lake...Highways 62...
* Impacts...Heavy wet snow will make travel difficult for
vehicles. Be prepared for snow covered roads.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* Slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Be prepared for snow covered roads and limited visibilities.
* See weather.gov/Medford/Cams for latest road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.
* If you must travel, keep tire chains, a flashlight, blankets,
food, water, medications, and a fully charged phone with you.