« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
South Central Oregon Cascades-
Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades-
Including the city of Crater Lake
200 PM PDT Sat Mar 25 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 5 AM SUNDAY TO 11 AM
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for Snow and Blowing Snow...which is in effect
from 5 AM Sunday to 11 AM PDT Monday.
* Snow accumulations...10 to 14 inches.
* Winds...South 20 to 30 mph becoming southwest 10 to 20 mph
* Elevation...Above 4500 feet.
* Timing...Early Sunday morning until late Monday morning.
* Locations include...Crater Lake...Willamette Pass.
* Impacts...Highways 58...62 and 230 will be affected by snow.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* Slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See weather.gov/Medford/Cams for latest road conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and
blowing snow. Use caution when traveling, especially in open