« View county listAviation Weather Warning
Airport Weather Warning
National Weather Service Medford OR
135 AM PST Wed Feb 22 2017
...AIRPORT WEATHER WARNING...
The National Weather Service in Medford has issued an Airport Weather
Klamath Falls Kingsley Field /LMT/.
The following weather hazards are expected:
Snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches or more is expected on the runway
between 130 AM and 10 am PST as snow showers move over the area.
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Eastern Douglas County Foothills-South Central Oregon Cascades-
Siskiyou Mountains and Southern Oregon Cascades-
Including the cities of Toketee Falls, Crater Lake, Diamond Lake,
Union Creek, and Howard Prairie
445 AM PST Wed Feb 22 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PST THIS
* Additional snow accumulations...3 to 6 inches. 6 to 9 inches
west of Crater lake and in the Siskiyous west of Siskiyou
* Snow level...2500 feet this morning, lowering to 1500 feet by
* Timing...Snow showers will continue today, with the highest
precipitation rates expected this morning and this evening.
* Locations include...Highway 138 at and above Toketee Falls,
including the Crater and Diamond Lake areas. Highway 140 between
near Mount McLoughlin and Lake of the Woods, portions of Highway
66, and portions of Dead Indian Memorial Highway. Oregon Caves
to Mount Ashland.
* Impacts...Roads will become snow covered and slippery,
especially during periods of increased snowfall. Visibilities
will also be reduced during heavier snow showers.
* View the hazard area in detail at
* Slow down and allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Carry tire chains and be prepared for snow covered roads and
* See weather.gov/Medford/Cams for latest road conditions.
* A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause travel difficulties.