« View county listWind Advisory
Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County-
Central and Eastern Lake County-
235 PM PDT Sat Oct 21 2017
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* Winds...South to southeast 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 55 mph.
* Timing...Gusty winds will continue through the evening, peaking
during the afternoon.
* Locations include...Highway 31 between Paisley and Silver
Lake. Portions of highway 140 east of Adel. Portions of
Highway 395 between highway 31 and Alkali Lake, and portions
of highway 299 east of highway 395. Portions of the Plush
Cutoff Road will also be affected.
* Impacts...Driving may become difficult, especially for high
profile vehicles. Furthermore, loose objects may blow away.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra