« View county listFlood Warning
125 AM MST MON FEB 20 2017
The National Weather Service in Boise has issued a
* Flood Warning for the Malheur River Near Vale.
* from Tuesday afternoon to late Wednesday night...or until the
warning is cancelled.
* At 12:30 AM Monday the stage was 17.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 19.5 feet.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by tomorrow afternoon and
continue to rise to near 20.5 feet by Wednesday morning. The river
will fall below flood stage by Wednesday evening.
* Impact...At 20.5 feet...Flooding of some county roads near the river
will occur, including Westfall Road near Harper.
LAT...LON 4395 11745 4402 11725 4407 11698 4403 11697
Owyhee Mountains-Harney County-Malheur County-
645 AM MST Mon Feb 20 2017 /545 AM PST Mon Feb 20 2017/
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM MST /10 AM PST/ TO
8 PM MST /7 PM PST/ TUESDAY...
* WINDS...Southwest 25 to 40 mph with gusts near 50 mph.
Orographically-favored locations, such as southwest-facing
slopes, narrow passes, and narrow valleys, may see even higher
* TIMING...The strongest winds will develop by early afternoon
and then weaken slowly after sunset.
* IMPACTS...Driving may become difficult in high-profile
vehicles. Also, objects such as trash cans will be blown
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 30 mph are expected. Winds
this strong can make driving difficult...especially for high
profile vehicles. Use extra caution.