« View county listFire Weather Watch
Western Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest-
1007 AM PDT Wed Aug 16 2017
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM LATE TONIGHT THROUGH
THURSDAY MORNING FOR COMBINATION OF STRONG WINDS AND LOW RELATIVE
HUMIDITIES FOR FIRE WEATHER ZONE 619...
...RED FLAG WARNING HAS EXPIRED FOR COMBINATION OF STRONG WINDS
AND LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITIES FOR FIRE WEATHER ZONE 619...
* Affected area: The Southwest Oregon Coast Range, mainly above
2000 feet in fire weather zone 619.
* Wind...Northeast 10 to 15 mph with gusts to 25 mph.
* Humidity...lowering to around 15 percent today, then recovery
of only around 35 to 40 percent this evening before winds
increase again and humidity drops overnight into Thursday
* Impacts...The combination of gusty northeast winds and poor
relative humidity recovery will enhance the risk of spread of
new and existing fires.
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.