« View county listFire Weather Watch
310 PM CST Sun Dec 10 2017
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY MORNING THROUGH
MONDAY AFTERNOON FOR VERY DRY AND WINDY CONDITIONS FOR PARTS OF
NORTHEAST OKLAHOMA TO THE NORTHWEST OF INTERSTATE 44...
The National Weather Service in Tulsa has issued a Fire Weather
Watch, which is in effect from Monday morning through Monday
* AFFECTED AREA...In Oklahoma, Osage, Washington, Nowata, and
* WIND...West to northwest winds at 15 to 20 mph, gusting to 30
mph at times.
* HUMIDITY...20 to 25 percent.
* TEMPERATURE...Near 65 degrees.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A fire weather watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur.