« View county listFire Weather Watch
329 AM CST Tue Feb 28 2017
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM NOON CST TODAY THROUGH THIS
EVENING FOR VERY DRY AND WINDY CONDITIONS FOR OSAGE...PAWNEE...AND
WASHINGTON COUNTIES IN NORTHEAST OKLAHOMA...
The National Weather Service in Tulsa has issued a Fire Weather
Watch, which is in effect from noon CST today through this
* AFFECTED AREA...IN Oklahoma, Osage, Washington, and Pawnee
* WIND...South-southwest at 15 to 25 mph, gusting to 35 mph.
* HUMIDITY...Near 25 percent.
* TEMPERATURE...Near 80 degrees.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A fire weather watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur.