« View county listFire Weather Watch
245 PM CST Tue Feb 21 2017
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY MORNING THROUGH
THURSDAY EVENING FOR WINDY CONDITIONS... WARM TEMPERATURES AND
LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR WESTERN OKLAHOMA AND FAR WESTERN NORTH
The National Weather Service in Norman has issued a Fire Weather
Watch, which is in effect from Thursday morning through Thursday
* TIMING...Late Thursday morning into Thursday night.
* WIND...West and southwest, 20 TO 25 MPH, with gusts to 45 MPH.
* HUMIDITY...10 TO 20 percent.
* TEMPERATURE...Upper 70s TO 90.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is strongly discouraged.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.