« View county listFire Weather Watch
335 PM CST Mon Feb 27 2017
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM TUESDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH TUESDAY EVENING FOR WINDY CONDITIONS... WARM TEMPERATURES
AND LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR WESTERN OKLAHOMA AND WESTERN NORTH
* TIMING...Tuesday afternoon through Tuesday evening.
* WIND...Southwest at 15 to 25 mph, with gusts to 35 mph.
* HUMIDITY...20 to 30 percent.
* TEMPERATURE...Mid 70s to near 80s.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
* OTHER IMPACTS... A wind shift will move across the area Tuesday
evening into Tuesday night with northwest winds 15-25 mph and
higher gusts. This could cause problems to any ongoing
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.