« View county listFlood Warning
903 AM CDT WED MAY 27 2015
The National Weather Service in Norman has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Little River near Sasakwa.
* until Thursday afternoon...or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:30 AM Wednesday the stage was 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast...The Little River will continue rising to near 27.2 feet
early Thursday morning. The Little River will fall below flood
stage late Thursday morning.
* Impact...At 27.0 feet...Flood depths to about 1 foot of croplands
and pastures along the Little River extending from near the State
Highway 99 bridge to north of Sasakwa in Seminole County...to the
confluence with the Canadian River in Hughes County. Floodwaters
cover State Highway 99 near the river and south of Bowlegs.
LAT...LON 3508 9668 3516 9668 3507 9653 3503 9636
3492 9644 3501 9666