« View county listFire Weather Watch
348 AM CST Wed Feb 22 2017
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY MORNING
THROUGH THURSDAY EVENING FOR WINDY CONDITIONS... WARM
TEMPERATURES AND LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR WESTERN OKLAHOMA AND
FAR WESTERN NORTH TEXAS...
* TIMING...Late Thursday morning into Thursday evening.
* WIND...West and southwest, 20 to 25 mph, with gusts to 40 mph.
* HUMIDITY...10 to 20 percent.
* TEMPERATURE...Low 80s to 90.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is strongly discouraged.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.