« View county listFlood Advisory
311 PM CDT SAT APR 30 2016
The National Weather Service in Tulsa has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
The Kiamichi River near Antlers.
* At 2:30 PM Saturday, the stage was 23.6 feet.
* Action stage is 24.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will rise to near 24.0 feet by Sunday
afternoon, which is below flood stage.
* Impact...At 24.0 feet, faster flows along the river are expected but
no flooding occurs. Interests near the river should continue to
monitor later forecasts. Campers near the river should move to
LAT...LON 3441 9569 3424 9569 3419 9558 3417 9543 3442 9550