« View county listFlood Warning
1204 PM EST THU MAR 5 2015
The National Weather Service in Wilmington has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Ohio River at Maysville
* from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon.
* At 11 AM the stage was 42.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 50 feet.
* The river will rise above flood stage by early tomorrow afternoon and
continue to rise to near 52.3 feet by early Saturday afternoon. The
river will fall below flood stage by late Sunday morning.
* At stages near 52 feet, Backwater flooding traveling up Red Oak
Creek near Ripley, Ohio results in flooding along and east of Cherry
Street, with water also approaching the Ripley Post Office.
LAT...LON 3861 8362 3871 8368 3871 8374 3880 8389
3874 8392 3862 8377