« View county listFlood Warning
1057 AM EST Wed Feb 21 2018
The flood warning continues for
the Killbuck Creek Near Killbuck
* Until further notice.
* At 9:00 AM Wednesday the stage was 15.8 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The creek will remain above flood stage through the
week. Additional rain will cause the creek to rise to around 16.6 feet
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* At 16.0 feet...Low lying areas west of Water Street in the Village
of Killbuck are flooded. Flooded roads include County Road 621, State
Route 60 north, as well as local low lying roads. Holmes county fairgrounds
* At 17.0 feet...Private property on Water Street in the Village of
Killbuck flooded. Several county and local roads impassable
including State Route 16 and 60 north, and County Road 621.
LAT...LON 4099 8203 4099 8193 4067 8190 4045 8191
4045 8202 4067 8202
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Findlay, Medina, Akron, Ravenna, Warren,
Upper Sandusky, Bucyrus, Mansfield, Ashland, Wooster, Canton,
Youngstown, Marion, and Mount Gilead
328 PM EST Wed Feb 21 2018
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 1 PM EST
* WHAT...Light rain will continue to move into the area this
evening and overnight. As temperatures fall back towards
freezing shortly after midnight, the rain will change to a mix
of freezing rain and sleet along with a chance of snow. Total
wet snow and sleet accumulations of up to an inch and ice
accumulations of a light glaze are expected.
* WHERE...Portions of north central, northeast and northwest
* WHEN...From 1 AM to 1 PM EST Thursday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on the possibility of slippery road
conditions, especially on bridges and overpasses, including
during the morning commute on Thursday. Be prepared for reduced
visibilities at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
driving. The latest road conditions can be obtained from the
Department of Transportation web site.