« View county listFreezing Rain Advisory
Northern Berkshire-Southern Berkshire-Hamilton-Southern Fulton-
Montgomery-Northern Saratoga-Northern Warren-Northern Washington-
Western Schenectady-Eastern Rensselaer-Northern Fulton-
Southeast Warren-Southern Washington-Bennington-Western Windham-
Including the cities of Dalton, Hancock, Pittsfield, Florida,
North Adams, Sandisfield, Great Barrington, South Egremont,
Long Lake, Sabattis, Hoffmeister, Wells, Gloversville, Johnstown,
Amsterdam, Saratoga Lake, Saratoga Springs, Bolton Landing,
Johnsburg, North Creek, North River, Warrensburg, Hague,
Huletts Landing, Whitehall, Granville, Mariaville, Delanson,
Duanesburg, Berlin, Eagle Bridge, Hoosick Falls, Stephentown,
Caroga Lake, Glens Falls, West Glens Falls, Hudson Falls,
Fort Edward, Cambridge, Greenwich, Middle Falls, North Easton,
Stamford, Bennington, Woodford State Park, Pownal, Stratton,
Londonderry, Brattleboro, Guilford Center, West Brattleboro,
and Bellows Falls
421 PM EST Tue Feb 21 2017
...FREEZING RAIN ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 8 PM THIS
EVENING TO 6 AM EST WEDNESDAY...
* LOCATIONS...Southern Adirondacks, Lake George Saratoga Region,
Central Mohawk Valley, western Schenectady county, northern
Taconics, southern Vermont and the Berkshires.
* HAZARD TYPES...Light freezing rain.
* Ice Accumulations...A trace to a few hundredths of an inch.
* TIMING...Chances for light freezing rain will increase this
evening into the overnight hours, then end before sunrise
* IMPACTS...A light glaze of ice may form on untreated roads and
walking surfaces, so drivers and pedestrians are urged to use
* Winds...South 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* Temperatures...In the upper 20s to lower 30s.
A Freezing Rain Advisory means that periods of freezing rain or
freezing drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads. Slow down and use caution while driving.