« View county listFreezing Rain Advisory
Including the city of Lake Placid
351 AM EDT Sun Mar 26 2017
...FREEZING RAIN ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 7 PM THIS EVENING TO
11 AM EDT MONDAY...
The National Weather Service in Burlington has issued a Freezing
Rain Advisory, which is in effect from 7 PM this evening to 11 AM
EDT Monday. The Winter Weather Advisory has been replaced.
* Locations...Western Essex County New York.
* Hazard Types...Freezing Rain, with some sleet possible.
* Accumulations...around a tenth of an inch of ice.
* Timing...Freezing rain with a brief period of sleet will begin
late this evening, and continue through mid-morning Monday
before changing to plain rain.
* Impacts...Icing may create slippery conditions on roads, bridges
* Winds...South 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Temperatures...in the lower 30s.
A Freezing Rain Advisory means that periods of freezing rain or
freezing drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads. Slow down and use caution while driving.
Please stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio, your local media, or
go to www.weather.gov/Burlington for further updates on this