« View county listFlood Watch
Northern Oneida-Southern Oneida-
Including the cities of Boonville, Rome, and Utica
331 AM EST Tue Feb 20 2018
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT...
The Flood Watch continues for
* A portion of central New York, including the following areas,
* Through late Wednesday night
* Rainfall of a half inch to one inch has already occurred in
Oneida County. A few to several tenths of an inch of additional
rain is expected today especially in Northern Oneida County.
Also, very warm temperatures during the next couple of days will
cause significant snow melt where it still exists.
* The combination of rain and snow melt will cause area streams
and rivers to rise.
* Any ice jams will also need to be closely monitored such as Fish
Creek from Taberg to Sylvan Beach.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
Flood Warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.