« View county listFlood Warning
157 AM EDT Thu Apr 26 2018
The National Weather Service in Burlington has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The East Branch Ausable River At Ausable Forks.
* until this evening...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 1:31 AM Thursday the stage was 7.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 7.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 8.5 feet by after
midnight Thursday morning. The river will fall below flood stage
* Impact...At 9.0 feet...In Jay, water will cover Route 9N in the
Stickney Bridge area, and Stone House and Anthony River Roads will
be covered. In Keene, water will cover Hulls Falls Road, and Routes
73 and 9N near Marcy Field.
LAT...LON 4461 7343 4447 7338 4437 7361 4411 7372
4413 7391 4449 7378