« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Northern Herkimer-Hamilton-Northern Saratoga-Northern Warren-
Northern Washington-Northern Fulton-Southeast Warren-
Southern Washington-Bennington-Western Windham-Eastern Windham-
Including the cities of Big Moose, Eagle Bay, McKeever,
Old Forge, Atwell, Nobleboro, Northwood, Long Lake, Sabattis,
Hoffmeister, Wells, Saratoga Lake, Saratoga Springs,
Bolton Landing, Johnsburg, North Creek, North River, Warrensburg,
Hague, Huletts Landing, Whitehall, Granville, Caroga Lake,
Glens Falls, West Glens Falls, Hudson Falls, Fort Edward,
Cambridge, Greenwich, Middle Falls, North Easton, Stamford,
Bennington, Woodford State Park, Pownal, Stratton, Londonderry,
Brattleboro, Guilford Center, West Brattleboro, and Bellows Falls
254 PM EDT Thu Mar 23 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM TO 4 PM EDT
The National Weather Service in Albany has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow, sleet, and freezing rain which is in
effect from 6 AM to 4 PM EDT Friday.
* LOCATIONS...The southern Adirondacks Region, Lake George
northern Saratoga Region, and southern Vermont
* HAZARD TYPES...Snow, Sleet, and Freezing Rain.
* Accumulations...Snow and sleet accumulations of 1 to 3 inches
with the higher amounts over the southern Greens and southern
* Ice Accumulations...A trace to up to a tenth of an inch.
* TIMING...Snow will move into the region shortly after daybreak.
The snow will mix with sleet and freezing rain around noontime,
and gradually warm above freezing changing to plain rain by the
* IMPACTS...Slippery travel conditions due to snow or ice covered
roads during the morning commute into the afternoon.
* Winds...South 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
* Temperatures...In the 20s rising above freezing in the early to
* Visibilities...Less than a mile or less at times.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow...sleet...or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities...and use caution while