« View county listWinter Weather Advisory
Including the cities of Newark, Fair Haven, Canandaigua,
659 AM EDT Fri Mar 24 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 AM EDT THIS
* LOCATIONS...Allegany, Ontario, Wayne and Northern Cayuga
* TIMING...Through late this morning.
* HAZARDS...Freezing rain.
* ACCUMULATIONS...A trace of ice this morning.
* TEMPERATURES...Lower to mid 30s early this morning, rising into
the 40s by late morning.
* IMPACTS...A brief period of freezing rain may result in
slippery conditions on untreated surfaces during the morning
A Winter Weather Advisory is normally issued for a variety of
winter weather conditions such as light snow, blowing snow,
sleet, freezing rain and wind chills. While the weather will be
significant, the word advisory implies that severe winter weather
is not anticipated.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite source of
weather information for the latest updates. Additional details
can also be found at www.weather.gov/Buffalo.
Report ice accumulation to the National Weather Service in
Buffalo by sending an email to email@example.com...posting
to the NWS Buffalo facebook page...or tweet...using the hashtag