« View county listFlood Warning
1131 PM GMT Sun Apr 23 2017
The National Weather Service in Elko has issued a
* Flood Warning for
The Marys River Above Hot Springs Creek Near Deeth.
* from Thursday afternoon until further notice...Or until the warning
* At 10:15 PM Sunday the stage was 5.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 6.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...rise above flood stage by early Friday morning and
continue to rise to near 6.1 feet by Friday morning. additional
rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact...at 6.0 feet...Flood stage, about 580 cfs. Minor lowland
flooding on lower Marys's river, with minor flooding of rural roads
throughout area. Some minor flooding of streets in Deeth.
LAT...LON 4147 11529 4147 11519 4110 11519 4104 11526 4103 11536
Humboldt County-Northern Elko County-Southeastern Elko County-
Ruby Mountains/East Humboldt Range-
Northern Lander County and Northern Eureka County-
Southern Lander County and Southern Eureka County-
Southwestern Elko County-South Central Elko County-
Northwestern Nye County-
824 AM PDT Mon Apr 24 2017
...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 11 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
The National Weather Service in Elko has issued a Wind Advisory...
which is in effect until 11 PM PDT this evening.
* WINDS...Westerly winds 25 to 35 mph gusting 45 to 50 mph.
Stronger localized gusts of over 60 mph possible at times.
* TIMING...The strongest winds will be in the afternoon to early evening
* IMPACTS...Loose or lightweight objects will be blown around or
away. Strong winds will make driving inconvenient for most
vehicles and difficult to hazardous for high profile vehicles
such as trailers, campers, and vans.
A wind advisory means that sustained winds of 30 mph with gusts
in excess of 45 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make
driving difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use