« View county listWind Advisory
Humboldt County-White Pine County-
Northern Lander County and Northern Eureka County-
Southern Lander County and Southern Eureka County-
Northwestern Nye County-Northeastern Nye County-
205 PM PDT Wed Apr 26 2017
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM PDT THIS EVENING...
* WINDS...Northwest 15 to 25 mph gusting to around 50 mph.
* TIMING...Winds will be strongest from 4pm-6pm.
* IMPACTS...Drivers need to be aware of possible sudden gusts
of wind, especially over highway summits.
A wind advisory means that sustained winds of 30 mph with gusts
in excess of 45 mph are expected. Winds this strong can make
driving difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use
$$Winter Weather Advisory
Northern Elko County-Ruby Mountains/East Humboldt Range-
204 PM PDT Wed Apr 26 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM PDT
THURSDAY ABOVE 6000 FEET...
* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...3 to 6 inches
* ELEVATION: Above 6000 feet.
* TIMING...through tonight
* WINDS...westerly 15 to 25 mph gusting to 35 mph
* IMPACTS...Outdoor enthusiasts need to be aware of rural roads
and higher elevations being impacted by several inches of
snow accumulation today and tonight.
* For a detailed view of the hazard area, visit
A winter weather advisory means that travel difficulties are
expected due to wintry conditions. Be prepared for slippery roads
and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving. For the
latest road conditions call 511 or visit http://www.nvroads.com.