« View county listWind Advisory
West Central Mountains-West Central Highlands-Southwest Mountains-
Jemez Mountains-Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area-
Lower Rio Grande Valley-Estancia Valley-South Central Highlands-
Upper Tularosa Valley-
334 AM MDT Fri Mar 24 2017
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM MDT THIS EVENING...
* LOCATION...Middle and lower Rio Grande Valley including the
Albuquerque metro area, as well as the Upper Tularosa Basin
and south central highlands.
* WINDS...West winds of 15 to 25 mph with occasional gusts of 35
mph increasing to 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 50 mph late this
* TIMING...Breezy to windy conditions will continue through late
morning with stronger winds expected from late morning through
* VISIBILITY...Dropping to 3 to 5 miles at times in dust prone
* LOCAL IMPACTS...Unsecured objects may become airborne. Cross
winds will pose difficult driving conditions, especially for
high profile vehicles.
Motorists should exercise caution while travelling. Sudden gusts
of wind may cause you to lose control of your vehicle. Extra
attention should be given to cross winds.