« View county listFire Weather Watch
Guadalupe Mountains-Southeast Plains-Gaines-Dawson-Borden-Scurry-
Andrews-Martin-Howard-Van Horn and Highway 54 Corridor-
Reeves County and Upper Trans Pecos-Loving-Winkler-Ector-Midland-
Ward-Crane-Davis/Apache Mountains Area-Pecos-Marfa Plateau-
302 PM CDT Wed Mar 21 2018 /202 PM MDT Wed Mar 21 2018/
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
FRIDAY EVENING FOR RH OF 6 TO 13 PERCENT, WINDS OF 20 MPH OR MORE,
AND VERY HIGH TO EXTREME FIRE DANGER...
* AFFECTED AREA...Locations along and west of a Snyder, Big
Spring, Fort Stockton and Alpine line.
* WIND...southwest to west 20 to 30 mph, higher in the mountains.
* HUMIDITY...6 to 13 percent.
* Fire Danger...Very high to extreme.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.