« View county listFire Weather Watch
NEW MEXICO FIRE WEATHER ZONE 110
SOUTHWEST MOUNTAINS/GILA NF/APACHE NF/GLZ-
NEW MEXICO FIRE WEATHER ZONE 111
SOUTHWEST DESERTS AND LOWLANDS/LAS CRUCES BLM/GLZ-
NEW MEXICO FIRE WEATHER ZONE 112
SOUTH CENTRAL LOWLANDS AND SOUTHERN RIO GRANDE VALLEY/BLM/GLZ-
NEW MEXICO FIRE WEATHER ZONE 113
CAPITAN AND SACRAMENTO MOUNTAINS/LINCOLN NF/LNZ-
TEXAS FIRE WEATHER ZONE 055
EL PASO COUNTY-TEXAS FIRE WEATHER ZONE 056
203 PM MDT Tue May 23 2017
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH THURSDAY EVENING FOR STRONG WINDS AND LOW RELATIVE
HUMIDITIES FOR FIRE WEATHER ZONES 055, 056, 110, 111, 112, AND
* AFFECTED AREA...Fire weather zone 110. Fire weather zone 111.
Fire weather zone 112. Fire weather zone 113. Fire weather
zone 055. Fire weather zone 056.
* WIND...20 to 30 mph with gusts near 45 mph.
* HUMIDITY...5 to 10 percent.
* HIGHEST THREAT...is located over the lowlands west of the Rio
* IMPACTS...any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.