« View county listDense Fog Advisory
Western Monmouth-Eastern Monmouth-Ocean-Coastal Ocean-
Including the cities of Freehold, Sandy Hook, Jackson,
and Long Beach Island
346 AM EDT Tue Mar 28 2017
...DENSE FOG ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EDT THIS
* Locations...coastal northern and central New Jersey.
* VISIBILITIES...One quarter mile or less at times, especially near
* TIMING...through mid morning.
* IMPACTS...The fog will probably require more cautious slower
travel. Be alert for rapidly changing conditions.
* outlook...Its possible that a portion of this advisory may need
extension into the afternoon.
A Dense Fog Advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving...slow down...
use your headlights...and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.